Magnetic Lifter For Plate Handling
Electro Permanent Magnetic Telescopic Plate Handling System
- EPMs suspended from spreader beam in which the length of the beam can be varied so that the maximum range of plates are covered
- Optimise the available work area by elimination of dunnage
- One set of EPM placed on the fixed part of the spreader beam and another set placed on the telescopic part
- The length of the system can be adjusted depending on the length of the plate being handled
- Shorter plates: activate only the inner magnets
- Medium plates: activate all the magnets with the telescopic arm in the closed position
- Long plates: activate all the magnets with the telescopic arm in the expanded position. Electronic control panel along with standby PCB card
- Double Mag Cycle - this ensures the safe lifting of the load
- Power Control – Magnetic Power can be varied in 4 steps
- Safety Interlock Key – to Magnetize/ Demagnetize 2 buttons are to be pressed simultaneously. This eliminates the chance of accidental operation of the magnet
- ADPREM – Accidental Demagnetization Prevention Mechanism. Disable the demagnetization cycle when carrying load
- Lamp Block – Displays the systems present state
|Art No.||Beam Wt|
|No. of Magnets||Magnet Distance|
- Item Code: EPM-TE
Battery Operated Electro Permanent Magnetic Lifter
- Revolutionary technique for safe magnetic lifting
- Light weight and robust construction
- Safety factor of 3 is maintained for each magnet
- EPM Lifter-Battery power only needed to switch On and Off
- No battery power is needed to keep magnet On
- Pole design for lifting both round and flat components
- Maintenance free completely sealed rechargeable batteries
- With battery fully charged - can switch On/Off approximately 300 times
- Warning signal when battery charge level is low
- In built battery charger with over charge protection
- Battery Charging cable is in built in a sliding case
- Automatic Sequential switching On/Off using contact less relay
- The magnet initially is in Off condition. After placing on the load, as the magnet pulls up, it actuates a contact less relay and the magnet is auto-matically switched On. When it is hoisted down, the magnet remains On. Now when it is lifted the same is switched OFF and release the job
- Ready to use Magnets can be hooked to crane giving incredible flexibility and unbeaten cost reduction for moving ferrous load
|Art No.||Flat Load|
|23101.01||1000||200||2 x 12||230||35|
|23101.02||2500||500||2 x 12||230||150|
|23101.03||5000||0||2 x 12||230||375|
- Item Code: BATEPM
EPM Electromagnetic Lifter
- Electro Permanent Magnetic Lifter can also be made as per customers requirement the system could be easily be intregrated with PLC.
- Item Code: EPM-S
Modular Electro Permanent Magnets
- Electro Permanent Magnets in module with mounting holes.
- Each magnet is completely sealed with no moving parts.
- Magnets with Safety factor of 3.
- Spring Suspension Box can be added to take care of waviness of plate.
|Max. Plate Size|
|Tear Off Capacity|
- Item Code: EPM-M
Magnetic Fixed Plate Handling System
Our organization has set benchmark in offering Magnetic Fixed Plate Handling System to our clients. Provided product has been made with powerful magnetic which has critical role to play in the functionality. Provided product is able to operate in hassle free manner and is preferred by our large customer segment throughout the country. This product is dispatched within stipulated time frame to our customers to meet demands.Applications
- For loading/ unloading plates from Railway Wagons/ trucks.
- For storing in Plate yards.
- For feeding plates onto a flame/ plasma cutting machine table, one at a time.
- Can be used with EOT/ Gantry/ Mobile Cranes etc.
- Radio Remote Control – Operates from a convenient distance all the functions i.e, MAG/ DEMAG/ Inching functions.
- EPMs suspended from fixed length spreader beam so that the maximum range of plates are covered.
- Optimise the available work area by elimination of dunnage.
- Electronic control panel along with standby PCB card.
- Double Mag Cycle - this ensures the safe lifting of the load.
- Power Control – Magnetic Power can be varied in 4 steps
- Magnets can be selectively switched according to the length of the plate being handled.
- Smaller Plates – Only internal magnets are switched ON.
- Larger Plates – All the magnets are switched ON.
- Safety Interlock Key – to Magnetize/ Demagnetize 2 buttons are to be pressed simultaneously. This eliminates the chance of accidental operation of the magnet.
- “Inching” feature –When the magnet is switched ON, it might lift more than a single plate. Inching is a feature, which when invoked reduces the magnetic power slowly such that additional plates, if lifted, are dropped. This is used to make sure that only one plate is handled at a time.
- ADPREM – Accidental Demagnetization Prevention Mechanism. Disable the demagnetization cycle when carrying load.
- Lamp Block – Displays the systems present state.
- Chain and Hanging Arrangement – made of grade 80 high strength steel along with bull ring.
- Item Code: EPM-FB
Magnetic Vertical and Horizontal Plate Handling System
With aid of our industrious professionals we are offering Magnetic Vertical And Horizontal Plate Handling System to our clients. Reckoned for operating in hassle free manner, this product is available in latest technical specifications and other suitable options to our customers from across the country. It does not require much maintenance and preferred for its excellent working for long time period. Magnetic Vertical And Horizontal Plate Handling System is available at reasonable price.
- Tilting Electro Permanent Magnets for handling Single plates in either vertical or horizontal position.
- “Inching” feature – drops additional plates making sure that only one plate is handled.
- Supplied along with fixed spreader beam.
- Simple self-tilting mechanism by appropriate positioning on plates lifted. No additional mechanism required.
- Horizontally placed plates can be stacked in vertical position or Vertically stacked plates can be kept in horizontal position by appropriate placement of the magnets.
- Spreader beam fitted with elastic suspension for EPMs/ control panel/ indicative tower lamp/ Chain & Bull Ring etc.
- Radio Remote Control integrated.
- Item Code: EPM-TB
Magnetic Slab and Block Handling System
- Easy to use
- Requires less maintenance
- Compact design
- Electro Permanent nature of magnet
- Electricity consumed only during switching ON/ OFF
- Electricity not required during transportation
- Optimize the available work area by elimination of dunnage
- Duty Cycle of magnet 100%
- Electrical power to the magnet has to be provided. Generally a Cable Reeling Drum is used
- Control Panel is mounted on the magnet
- Due to continuous upgradation in design there could be changes in specification
- Item Code: EPM-BS
EPM Based Cutout Handling System
- Use Magnet to load full plate on to the cutting machine.
- After cutting, unload the cut-outs and skeleton using the same magnet in 1 or 2 passes.
- Can be used with Flame Cutting/ Plasma Cutting/ Waterjet Cutting/ Laser Cutting machines.
- Stop using the cutting table as a sorting table.
- Delivery new plates faster.
- Cut more parts per shift by maximizing torch time.
- Lifted plate will not drop even during power failure.
- 30% more magnetic power given in transportation stage.
- Ensure that the magnet lists only one plate.
- No wooden dunnage is required between plates.
- 97% electrical power saving when compared to similar electromagnet.
- Optimised magnet and beam weight to get maximum lift with your crane.
- Increase safety by keeping operator off the cutting table
- One man can load/ unload the plate/ cut-outs.
- Quick parts removal eliminates idle machine time.
- No need to use grabs and chains.
- Efficient load of plates.
- Customise magnet module switching.
- Total or selective coverage.
- Item Code: EPM-CO